- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Quick Crochet Bunny Pattern
- Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy ( Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Pattern Included)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For The Fall Season
- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.