- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.