- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
- Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern With Vintage And Heirloom Feel
- [Free Pattern] Wild Flower Not-So-Typical Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Captivating And Fascinating Apache Tears Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.