- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Tote Is Gorgeous!
- Flowery Doily For The Kitchen Table- Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern For A Triangle Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.