- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Faithful Hooks A Beautiful New Home
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] It lights up! This Crochet Gingerbread House Is So Awesome!
ChiWei is a talented designer! Her patterns are happy, joyful and pleasant for both kids and adults. These Crochet Fish Scrubbie Washcloths by ChiWei Ranck, are an invitation to fun while doing your work in the kitchen and, why not, a very cute idea for summer. If you have lots of leftover cotton, you can finally give it a purpose! This is such an unusual, beautiful and colorful happy pattern.
I call them scrubbies, but they can be washcloths or sponges or whatever. I think they’re great for a summer housewarming gift, don’t you? Oh, and they work up pretty quickly. The first one was a doozie to figure out, but the second one took about an hour.
For scale (pun intended), each of these washcloths/scrubbies are about the size of my palm, maybe 6 or 7 inches long.
Image source: ChiWei
Thanks to ChiWei for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.