- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
- This Cute Pineapple Blanket Crochet Pattern Is Perfect To Create Spectacular Gifts
- Debbie Harford Shared Another view of the same afghan
That’s a great border! Do you feel the same? This lovely Crochet Edge by Kara Gunza makes any tea towel look elegant and cheerful! This border would also be pretty as an edging on blankets, sheets and pillow cases and even curtains. Tip: If you’re looking for similar towels to buy, these were bought at Marshalls.
And another tip from wonderful Kara:
When I block, I pin my piece into shape and then spritz it with water and let dry.
Thanks to Kara for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.