- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty And Unusual Afghan Square
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Flower Bud Granny Square To Brighten Your Winter
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jasmine Stitch
These turtles are amazingly gorgeous and unique! They truly stand out anywhere in the house! This Tina Turtle Pincushion by Ina Rho is purely art, uniquely creative and useful idea. These turtle crochet pincushion is so easy to be done and won’t take much of your precious time.
The turtle measures approx. 15 cm from head to back when used a 2.5 mm hook. The shell is made using the African flower hexagon and is so beautiful and decorative.
Thanks to Ina Rho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.