- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] 5 Different Patterns In One Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Everyday Tote Bag With A Stylish Granny Design To Carry All Of Your Items With Plenty Of Room
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
These turtles are amazingly gorgeous and unique! They truly stand out anywhere in the house! This Tina Turtle Pincushion by Ina Rho is purely art, uniquely creative and useful idea. These turtle crochet pincushion is so easy to be done and won’t take much of your precious time.
The turtle measures approx. 15 cm from head to back when used a 2.5 mm hook. The shell is made using the African flower hexagon and is so beautiful and decorative.
Thanks to Ina Rho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.