- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Crochet Mandala
- Delightful Colorful Crochet Sweater- Great For Cold Days
- [Free Pattern] The Perfectly Cozy And Warm Gloves You’ll Need This Winter
These turtles are amazingly gorgeous and unique! They truly stand out anywhere in the house! This Tina Turtle Pincushion by Ina Rho is purely art, uniquely creative and useful idea. These turtle crochet pincushion is so easy to be done and won’t take much of your precious time.
The turtle measures approx. 15 cm from head to back when used a 2.5 mm hook. The shell is made using the African flower hexagon and is so beautiful and decorative.
Thanks to Ina Rho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.