- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- Fabulous Crochet Easter Wreath Pattern To Make Now
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Grandma’s Hotpats: The Flat Out Best Potholders Ever!
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
These turtles are amazingly gorgeous and unique! They truly stand out anywhere in the house! This Tina Turtle Pincushion by Ina Rho is purely art, uniquely creative and useful idea. These turtle crochet pincushion is so easy to be done and won’t take much of your precious time.
The turtle measures approx. 15 cm from head to back when used a 2.5 mm hook. The shell is made using the African flower hexagon and is so beautiful and decorative.
Thanks to Ina Rho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.