- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
- [Free Pattern] Very Simple Washcloth Set With Basket Crochet Pattern
- Sunflower Blanket Or Big Doily? Your Choice! Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Banana Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
No more towel on the bathroom’s floor! This Clothesline Bath Rug by Jessica Reeves Potasz is so great looking and it has an amazing texture! The pattern for this very attractive and modern bath mat is really simple and any crocheter comforable with single crochet and double crochet stitches should be able to make this rug.
You will need:
6 Packs of Blue Hawk Clothesline From Lowes or 300 feet of clothesline (make sure it feels good on your skin). Some of those ropes would be torture to step on from a bath, so feel it before you buy!
Size S 35 Speed Crochet Hook ( I got mine from Lion Brand Yarn )
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.