- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Blanket Pattern In All It’s Purple Glory
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Afghan Is Solid, Cozy, Warm And Fun To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
Nothing classier than a vintage item with personality! Like this pattern! Since tote bags are something that most of us use in our everyday life, why not use a standout piece that actually is a pleasure to use every day? This medium sized Vintage Market Tote by Dorianna Rivelli with a beautiful vintage look is classy and elegant yet can be used for everyday chores. When vintage meets classy modern beautiful crochet patterns happen!
Chunky Cotton Yarn (Bernat Maker Home Dec)
K 6.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.