- Gorgeous Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Very Simple Washcloth Set With Basket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
- [Video Tutorial] Very Interesting And Unusual Tape Lace Crochet
- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
Nothing classier than a vintage item with personality! Like this pattern! Since tote bags are something that most of us use in our everyday life, why not use a standout piece that actually is a pleasure to use every day? This medium sized Vintage Market Tote by Dorianna Rivelli with a beautiful vintage look is classy and elegant yet can be used for everyday chores. When vintage meets classy modern beautiful crochet patterns happen!
Chunky Cotton Yarn (Bernat Maker Home Dec)
K 6.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.