- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth Is The Perfect Intro To Tunisian Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Relax And Have Fun With This Amazing Scrap Yarn Yo Yo Lapghan Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Granny Square With An Amigurumi Rabbit
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
Nothing classier than a vintage item with personality! Like this pattern! Since tote bags are something that most of us use in our everyday life, why not use a standout piece that actually is a pleasure to use every day? This medium sized Vintage Market Tote by Dorianna Rivelli with a beautiful vintage look is classy and elegant yet can be used for everyday chores. When vintage meets classy modern beautiful crochet patterns happen!
Chunky Cotton Yarn (Bernat Maker Home Dec)
K 6.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.