- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Very Own Little Monster Easter Egg Crochet
- Absolutely Adorable Holiday Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bunny Pacifier Will Keep Your Baby Happy
- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
Nothing classier than a vintage item with personality! Like this pattern! Since tote bags are something that most of us use in our everyday life, why not use a standout piece that actually is a pleasure to use every day? This medium sized Vintage Market Tote by Dorianna Rivelli with a beautiful vintage look is classy and elegant yet can be used for everyday chores. When vintage meets classy modern beautiful crochet patterns happen!
Chunky Cotton Yarn (Bernat Maker Home Dec)
K 6.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.