- Spectacular Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern To Take Egg Decoration To A Whole New Level
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Knitting Patterns For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Bright And Cheery Baby Blanket Will Enhance Any Nursery
- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For A Last Minute Invitation To A Gift Giving Occasion
Nothing classier than a vintage item with personality! Like this pattern! Since tote bags are something that most of us use in our everyday life, why not use a standout piece that actually is a pleasure to use every day? This medium sized Vintage Market Tote by Dorianna Rivelli with a beautiful vintage look is classy and elegant yet can be used for everyday chores. When vintage meets classy modern beautiful crochet patterns happen!
Chunky Cotton Yarn (Bernat Maker Home Dec)
K 6.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.