- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Baby Blanket Pattern Works Up So Quick, You’ll Be Amazed!
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
- Tonia Cypert-Hale Shared I bought the pattern from MJ’s Off the
- [Free Pattern] This Hoodie Is The Perfect Way To Get The Girl Next Door Look
Nothing classier than a vintage item with personality! Like this pattern! Since tote bags are something that most of us use in our everyday life, why not use a standout piece that actually is a pleasure to use every day? This medium sized Vintage Market Tote by Dorianna Rivelli with a beautiful vintage look is classy and elegant yet can be used for everyday chores. When vintage meets classy modern beautiful crochet patterns happen!
Chunky Cotton Yarn (Bernat Maker Home Dec)
K 6.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.