- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
- How To Crochet: 76 Crochet Stitches And Tutorials
- Easy Pumpkin Amigurumi Free Pattern To Make Your Porch a Standout
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern For Daily Positive Thoughts
Nothing classier than a vintage item with personality! Like this pattern! Since tote bags are something that most of us use in our everyday life, why not use a standout piece that actually is a pleasure to use every day? This medium sized Vintage Market Tote by Dorianna Rivelli with a beautiful vintage look is classy and elegant yet can be used for everyday chores. When vintage meets classy modern beautiful crochet patterns happen!
Chunky Cotton Yarn (Bernat Maker Home Dec)
K 6.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.