- [Free Pattern] St. Patrick’s Day Crochet: Lucky Day Cowl
- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Shell Blanket Is So Fast And Uses Less Yarn Then You May Think
- [Free Pattern] 3 Christmas Stockings Anyone Can Make, Even You
This is such a classic combination! Very elegant and in black and white kind of reminds me of Audrey Hepburn’s some of the most stylish moments in film. As a matter of fact, this scarf is stunningly beautiful in many different color combos. This infinity crochet scarf pattern works up very well and when you are finished, it is a beautiful piece to wear with any outfit.
The Infinity Houndstooth Scarf by Kathy Lashley is a simple, clean pattern and very fun to do. If you are looking for something that works up quickly, you’re in luck! This is the pattern you want to use! The pattern is written for an infinity scarf, but of course, you can use it to make a regular scarf if this feels more appropriate for you. It’s also a very easy pattern, totally beginner’s friendly and looks fantastic!
Thanks to Kathy Lashley for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.