- Gorgeous Floral Block For Blankets To Treasure Forever And Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Have A Blast Playing With This Crochet Frisbee Disc
- Gorgeous Large Super-Textured, Decorative Floral Block
- [Free Pattern] I Am In Love With This Lovely Teddy Bear
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
The truth is: we all know that pretty baby blankets are more for the moms than for the babies. Agree? This very pretty Classic Coverlet pattern is ridiculously easy for the intermediate crocheters. The pattern is simple and repetitive. This simple but elegant little blanket can be easily modified to be smaller and the lacy and delicate pattern looks great with variegated or solid colors. Makes such a beautiful and loving baby gift! You can see a couple of examples in the pictures below.
This turned out smaller than the pattern. Still a great size though. It’s beautiful and very feminine for a baby girl. I think this easy pattern looks much more difficult. Very happy with the end result and I think the new parents will be too! Source: Linz13
This lacy coverlet makes a beautiful decorative accent.
Image source: ravelry
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.