- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
- [Free Pattern] 3 Fabulous Crochet Tote Bags That Are Easy And Fun To Make
- Cutest Rainbow Bunting Crochet Pattern To Decorate Your Window
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
The truth is: we all know that pretty baby blankets are more for the moms than for the babies. Agree? This very pretty Classic Coverlet pattern is ridiculously easy for the intermediate crocheters. The pattern is simple and repetitive. This simple but elegant little blanket can be easily modified to be smaller and the lacy and delicate pattern looks great with variegated or solid colors. Makes such a beautiful and loving baby gift! You can see a couple of examples in the pictures below.
This turned out smaller than the pattern. Still a great size though. It’s beautiful and very feminine for a baby girl. I think this easy pattern looks much more difficult. Very happy with the end result and I think the new parents will be too! Source: Linz13
This lacy coverlet makes a beautiful decorative accent.
Image source: ravelry
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.