- Easy Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- This Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Is A Wonderful Project To Work On In The Car Or While Watching Television
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Lattice Weave Crochet Throw
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
Keep little feet snuggly on cold days with these super trendy, warm and comfortable baby booties. With a unique design, these Crochet Baby Booties – GREEN ZEBRA designed by Croby Patterns will leave you speechless. You will need some yarn in two shades of one color to get the same stylish effect displayed by the featured pair.
the pattern is written in 3 sizes:
0 – 3 months (3 – 6 months, 6 – 12 months)
0 – 3 months – 9 cm (3.5 inches)
3 – 6 months – 10cm (4 inches)
6 – 12 months – 12 cm (4.75 inches)
hook 3.5 mm(E/4);
yarn: DK weight, 100% Cotton yarn in two shades of green color, 50 g (1.75 oz)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Croby Patterns
Thanks to Doroteja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.