- [Photo Tutorial] Simple Daisy Granny Square Pattern With Lots Of Pictures To Help You Master It!
- Delightful Colorful Crochet Sweater- Great For Cold Days
- Easy Peasy Triple Layer Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Daisy Stitch (Star Stitch)
Keep little feet snuggly on cold days with these super trendy, warm and comfortable baby booties. With a unique design, these Crochet Baby Booties – GREEN ZEBRA designed by Croby Patterns will leave you speechless. You will need some yarn in two shades of one color to get the same stylish effect displayed by the featured pair.
the pattern is written in 3 sizes:
0 – 3 months (3 – 6 months, 6 – 12 months)
0 – 3 months – 9 cm (3.5 inches)
3 – 6 months – 10cm (4 inches)
6 – 12 months – 12 cm (4.75 inches)
hook 3.5 mm(E/4);
yarn: DK weight, 100% Cotton yarn in two shades of green color, 50 g (1.75 oz)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Croby Patterns
Thanks to Doroteja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.