- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Potholder Flowers Will Serve Double-Duty In Your Kitchen!
- Beautiful Crochet Cardigan For Girls
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Granny Square With A Heart
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Blooming Flower Crochet Square Works Up Super Fast
Crochet flowers are adorable! I have not seen yet, ever, a crochet flower that I don’t like. Really, they are so beautiful in any size, petals, colors or yarns! This is no exception. This Crochet Flower by Annemaries Haakblog can be easily done using some scrap yarn. Use this cutie to embellish totes, bags, hats, headbands and whatever else you like.
Garnstudio DROPS ParisAran / 10 ply (8 wpi)4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.