- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
Crochet flowers are adorable! I have not seen yet, ever, a crochet flower that I don’t like. Really, they are so beautiful in any size, petals, colors or yarns! This is no exception. This Crochet Flower by Annemaries Haakblog can be easily done using some scrap yarn. Use this cutie to embellish totes, bags, hats, headbands and whatever else you like.
Garnstudio DROPS ParisAran / 10 ply (8 wpi)4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.