- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Textured Stripes Dishcloths Is Perfect For Gift Giving
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] This Amigurumi Unicorn Is Just Adorable!
Crochet flowers are adorable! I have not seen yet, ever, a crochet flower that I don’t like. Really, they are so beautiful in any size, petals, colors or yarns! This is no exception. This Crochet Flower by Annemaries Haakblog can be easily done using some scrap yarn. Use this cutie to embellish totes, bags, hats, headbands and whatever else you like.
Garnstudio DROPS ParisAran / 10 ply (8 wpi)4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.