- Easter Egg Granny Washcloth- Quick To Work Up And Super Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Awesome Ewok Inspired Crochet Scoodie
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
- Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With Modern Appeal
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.