- Melissa Lawrence Shared First time posting here. Love this page &
- Delicate Kimono For Summertime -Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower-Block Pattern Looks Great In Any Afghan
- Fabulous Multi-Colored Rings Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Newborn Bunny Hat And Diaper Cover Pattern
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.