- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
- This 7″ Granny Square Does A Little Magic
- [Free Pattern] Put More Style Into Your Kitchen With This Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.