- Wonderful Ribbed Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.