- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Amigurumi Puppy Is The Perfect And Loveable Gift For Any Child Or Adult
- How To Make A Cute Sheep Baby Blanket
- Lacy And Light Flower Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Festive Crochet Granny Square Table Runner Pattern With Pretty Tassels
- [Free Pattern] Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Blanket With This Beautiful Winter Rose Square
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.