- Fun Santa Belly Mug Cozy To Tickle Your Sense Of Ho-Ho-Ho
- Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Shell And Post Stitch Ripple Afghan
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.