- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crocheted Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern] This Cats Afghan Is Absolutely Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- [Free Pattern] Truly Charming Little Square Anyone Can Make
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.