- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Hoodie & Hat Set Is Sure To Become One Of Your Favorite Gifts For Little Ones
- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
- [Free Pattern] Always Look Your Best At The Beach With This Awesome Beach Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.