- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- 8 Petal African Flower Pattern Is Fun And A Great Granny Square Introduction
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Every Woman Needs Some Great Face Scrubbies
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.