- 3 Hour Crochet Baby Blanket – Easy Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- Super Fun And Easy Mermaid Crochet Doll Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet for Pets: Cat Nap Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.