- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
- [Free Pattern] This Peacock Feather Pattern Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For A Last Minute Invitation To A Gift Giving Occasion
- [Photo Tutorial] Stunning Crochet Flower Motifs For Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
Decor or dishcloth, these colorful crochet leaves are wonderful! Once again, Tamara of Moogly delights us with a wonderful design. These Happy Autumn Leaves by Tamara Kelly crochet up quickly, and make a lovely present for family and friends. Make a bunch and join together in a random way for a stunning scarf or wrap.
I made my Happy Autumn Leaves in cotton, thinking they’d be dishcloths… but after finishing one, I had to make two more, to use as decor! I love the way these look all grouped together, so very fall-ish.
If I had some felt-able yarn on hand, I definitely would’ve tried it with this pattern – I think it’d be gorgeous! This is a fun pattern to play with in different yarns and weights – just match the yarn to the hook and see what effects and sizes you come up with! (Source)
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.