- Mindless 2 Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Yarn
- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- Beautiful Christmas Blanket Crochet Pattern
This is one of the most adorable patterns I’ve seen! Your lil’ one is going to be so happy with this funny cat crochet pencil case.The pattern is very versatile. Not a cat fun? Design your own bag by changing the color of the yarn and use flowers,patches, beads or other decorations to embellish this cute schoolbag. This free cat bag crochet pattern by Sayjai Thawornsupacharoen can be used as a school pencil bag, for cosmetics or a handbag.
You can design your own bag by changing color of yarn or use patches, beads, flowers,…etc. for decorating the bag.
The bags in the photos do not have a zipper yet: still have to buy them 🙂
Crochet skill level: easy
Size: approximately 4”x 8” (10 x 20.5 cm)
For materials I have used:
1) 4.00 mm hook
2) Worsted Weight yarn (white, orange, brown and light green)
3) Black embroidery floss
4) Two 10 mm black buttons
5) Tapestry needle
6) Sewing needle and thread for attaching buttons
7) One 6.5” Zipper
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Sayjai Thawornsupacharoenfor this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.