- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- [Free Pattern] These Panda, Piggy And Frog Crochet Baskets Bring More Fun To Any Desk
- [Free Pattern] I’m Absolutely In Love With This Granny Stripe Blanket!
- [Free Patterns] 3 Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Winter Coats
- 7 Hour Shell Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern (Video Tutorial)
If you’re more of a visual learner, watch the video bellow, courtesy of The Crochet Crowd and learn how to make the crochet Ripple pattern aka Wave or Ripple.
This tutorial teaches you the fundamentals of learning the Wave Stitch Technique. Use this tutorial to create waves for Scarves and virtually any size afghan. I teach you what to look for and how to monitor the sizing you need. This could be considered a Chevron, Ripple or Zig Zag Crochet Pattern
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.