- Easter Egg Granny Washcloth- Quick To Work Up And Super Fun!
- [Free Pattern] This Amazingly Simple Blanket Looks Spectacular And Works Super Fast
- [Free Pattern] Cute Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings To Enhance Any Fall/Autumn Outfit
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- [Video Tutorial] Your Little One Will Enjoy The Summer In Style With This Beautiful Crochet Dress
This rose afghan is just gorgeous! Is truly the type of project that goes straight to the top of someone’s queue. There are 32 Rose Squares and 32 Starburst Squares, eight each in four colourways.
The roses that feature in this blanket are seriously textured, with two separate layers of petals. They are set in a two-colour openwork frame and complemented by simple starburst squares. A deep, striped border, with a crimped edge completes the blanket.
This blanket has 64 10 cm squares and measures 110 cm² . It uses 400g of double knitting weight yarn for the background and 100-150g each of six other colours. The roses could also be used separately as decorations.(Source)
The Country Rose afghan pattern by Frankie Brown is perfect for crocheters who have some crochet experience or for really adventurous beginners. This crochet afghan pattern is great to bring a bit of summer into your home or give it to someone you know as a reminder of the sweet joy of your friendship.
Image source: Frankie Brown
Thanks to Frankie Brown for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.