- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
Here is another simple yet so gorgeous square pattern! This Square In A Square by Debra Yorston is a remarkable square pattern which creates a great visual effect. The way the two squares are displayed is simply brilliant and the little shamrock or 4 leafs flower in the very middle of this pattern ads extra charm to the whole ensemble.
– 4-ply worsted weight acrylic (I used Loops & Threads Impeccable)
– soft white
– J hook
Size: 5 1/2″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dly’s Hooks and Yarns
Thanks to Debra Yorston for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.