- [Free Pattern] Granny Spike Stitch Cushion
- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
- Crocodile Stitch Baby Booties Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
Here is another simple yet so gorgeous square pattern! This Square In A Square by Debra Yorston is a remarkable square pattern which creates a great visual effect. The way the two squares are displayed is simply brilliant and the little shamrock or 4 leafs flower in the very middle of this pattern ads extra charm to the whole ensemble.
– 4-ply worsted weight acrylic (I used Loops & Threads Impeccable)
– soft white
– J hook
Size: 5 1/2″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dly’s Hooks and Yarns
Thanks to Debra Yorston for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.