- [Free Pattern] Awesome Vintage- Looking Square
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Super Soft And Cozy Baby Blanket To Protect Your Baby’s Delicate Skin
- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
- [Free Pattern] Amineko The Crochet Cat
It’s so easy to beautifully organize a space when you have the right storage baskets! It doesn’t matter if they are big or small, there is always enough stuff to fill them all. As long as you there are enough baskets any space can be de-cluttered and organized. This beautiful Rectangular Nesting Baskets pattern by Kara Gunza, for two different sizes, makes super durable baskets that are perfect organization and storage for both adults and kids.
Large Crochet Basket
Finished basket measures approximately 11 in. long × 8 in. wide × 4¾ in. tall.
Small Crochet Basket
Finished basket measures approximately 10 in. long × 7 in. wide × 4 in. tall.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.