- [Free Pattern] Adorable Gecko Frecko
- Lisa Martinez Shared Needs to be stuffed and finished off yet.
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
This is a pretty easy pattern to follow and quick to make. This Doily measures 10 x 14 inches if you follow the instructions and materials indicated in the pattern. With a really beautiful shape, this Pineapple Doily by The Spool Cotton Company is a wonderful doily for any occasion.
J. & P. COATS or CLARK’S O.N.T. BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, Size 20.
J. & P. Coats—2 balls of White or Ecru,
Clark’s O.N.T.—2 balls of White or Ecru.
J. & P. Coats—1 ball of White, Ecru or Cream.
Steel Crochet Hook No. 8 or 9.
Doily measures 10 x 14 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Free Vintage Crochet
Thanks to The Spool Cotton Company for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.