- [Free Pattern] So Cute, So Simple, So Cozy: This Crochet Wrap Sweater Is Amazing!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Star Shaped Pocket Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
- How To Join Granny Squares: Invisible Stitch Join Method
This romantic texture-rich square is very interesting and the color choices really make the details pop! My African Valentino by Jen Tyler with a fabulous design is breathtakingly beautiful. This Valentine’s inspired pattern can be a blanket, a pillow or a bag. The beautiful flower-like square really stands out in these vibrant colours!
UPDATE: This pattern is not free anymore, now you can purchase it for a small fee.
Valentine’s Inspired Crochet Square Free Pattern
Size: 10”x 10/ 26cm x 26cm ( after blocking )
Crochet Terms: Us/UK
Yarn: Stash Buster-DK Acrylic
Check out more of our favorite Valentine patterns: Click on the link and it will open each one in a new tab!!!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Valentine’s Inspired Crochet Square Free Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Hooks ‘n Tales.
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.