- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Video Tutorial] Get Ready For Your New Favorite Baby Blanket: 3D Heart Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Lacy Mandala Rays Coaster
So lovely and fresh looking, this blanket is a fun way to play with the granny squares. Classic, cute and easy to make, the Plaid Granny Blanket by Ana Contreras elevates the granny square! This small size blanket done in a beautiful color palette is made of classic granny squares with a “mosaic style” border. This is a really easy and enjoyable blanket to make!
Pattern (Patrón): Plaid Granny Square Blanket
Yarn (Lana): medium (4)
Caron Simply Soft, in Soft Blue
Madame Trictote Star, in White, light and medium Grey
Hook (Gancho): 4.5 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lanas de Ana
Thanks to Ana Contreras for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.