- 12 Jolly Crochet Christmas Stockings
- Quick Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Women And Men
- [Free Pattern] This Clever Cat Neck Pillow Will Encourage Kids To Take A Little Catnap!
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Throw Pillow Pattern I’ve Ever Seen! And Quick Too!
There are so many ways to use this beautiful and decorative pattern. You can use it to protect your table, (it would make such a beautiful potholder or trivet), you can hang it on the wall or you can use it to make a beautiful rug or afghan. That’s truly up to you! What makes your heart sing? With only simple and basic crochet stitches you can turn this beautiful Bobbly Flower Mandala by Mad Blanketer into what resonates more with your heart. Be creative, dare to use colors you love and create a unique mandala that would light up your life.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Gauge: Not relevant
Material: Any weight yarn
Size: Approx. 7.5” made in worsted weight
yarn with H hook (5mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mad Blanketer
Thanks to Mad Blanketer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.