- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
- [Photo Tutorial] Wonderful Hexagons Flower Blanket To Decorate Your Room
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty Baby Blanket And A Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial For Beginners
This is just the sweetest, most versatile crochet baby dress pattern for a little girl! It’s so fast and easy to make, kind of makes it the go-to pattern for a baby girl. A “pinafore” is supposed to be like an apron with the opening in the back but you can have your baby wear it with the buttons in the front, if you choose so. This beautiful Angel Wing Newborn Pinafore by Maxine Gonser , comes with a written pattern for babies 0 to 3 months old. Now, the picture features a bigger size ( 2 years old) so don’t get confused. This is just to help you see the model front and back.
Go to the next page to find the instructions for the 2 years old pattern and to see the back of this Beautiful Crochet Baby Dress: Angel Wings Pinafore.