- [Free Pattern] How Well Do You Remember Chip & Dale?
- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] Bring Spring Into Your Home With This Gorgeous Flowers Granny Square Blanket
- Make A Kitty Blanket To Donate To A Local Animal Shelter
- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
Your home is all about you. As you design and decorate your living room and bedroom you may want to choose home decoration items that help you create a stress free-space and make you feel comfortable in your own home. Handmade items are great for bringing your personal touch to your space and crochet pillows are one of the easiest ways to bring yourr personality into a room.
This 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow features button closures for easy washability. The stitch in this pattern is a version of the Grit Stitch which creates a tight texture that is firm and dense. This beautifully button-up design crochet pillow pattern can be easily adjust for different sizes so you can get what you want.
One thing I know for sure about my living room makeover is that I want it to incorporate a few of my own handmade items. I can definitely see my Mason Jar Cozy up on the fireplace mantel, and a larger version of my Sweet Ocean Breeze blanket draped over the couch. This newest project, the Buttoned Throw Pillow, is just one more way to incorporate my yarn obsession into the space!
This pattern is for a 12″ throw pillow, but it’s not difficult to make bigger (or smaller). I’ve included those directions in the notes section of the pattern.
Image source: Little Monkeys Crochet
Image source: flickr
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.