- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- [Video Tutorial] This Striped Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket Steals Your Heart In A Moment
- [Free Pattern] It Only Takes 5-1/2 Hours To Make This Amazing Throw!
- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Fabulous Striped Mesh Stitch Blanket
Stylish and sporty chic, this dress is perfect for hot summer days. This pattern is written to mirror the pattern for the Joie Elida Crochet Overlay dress sold by Neiman Marcus.It comes in writing and as charts as well, so if you know how to read charts, you’ll be in big advantage. This beautiful dress in vintage -inspired crochet is easy to make and functional to combine.
I recommend using a very soft fabric ( gauze) for the undergarment.
The dress can be made short, knee length or you can make it a tunic.
Keep in mind that this dress is a lot simpler than it looks and it can easily be fitted to a slim or a full figure.
Have fun making it and go be a sexy diva to the summer party of your choice.
Image source: Eva
Thanks to Eva for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.