- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
- Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Most Adorable Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties
A quick and elegant shawl to keep you warm during any trip to cooler places or in the cooler months. The All Shawl crochet pattern by Doris Chan has lovely design with multi ways or lengths. That edging is fabulous! The pattern is so simple; you could almost make it in your sleep! It’s also a very versatile pattern you can achieve a different look using different yarns of different textures, and believe it or not, this free crochet shawl pattern is also a great stash buster!
Create your own All Shawl using virtually any yarn, any gauge. This quick to crochet shawl has a rounded shape with open fronts, sort of like a pie with a wedge missing. This shape helps keep the shawl on your body, with enough fabric to wrap around and toss over the shoulder. Pattern offers tips on yarn substitution, adjusting for length and width, suggestions for customizing with your favorite lace edging or trim.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doris Chan Designs
Thanks to Doris Chan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.