- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- Get An Elegant Finishing Touch With This Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] These Freezie Pop Holder Variations Are Such A Great Idea For A Kid Party!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
What a beauty! ASE’s Americana Pillow by Anita Elmore is an easy project and also a great and inexpensive way to refresh your living room or bedroom by updating your pillows. The finished size of this pillow is just over 7″x11″. This project can be a great gift for so many occasions and to so many people, truly is the kind of gift everyone loves and is flattered to receive.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…