- Give Your Dining Table That Perfect Finishing Touch With These Granny Circle Placemats
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Four Little Squares Potholder
- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
What a beauty! ASE’s Americana Pillow by Anita Elmore is an easy project and also a great and inexpensive way to refresh your living room or bedroom by updating your pillows. The finished size of this pillow is just over 7″x11″. This project can be a great gift for so many occasions and to so many people, truly is the kind of gift everyone loves and is flattered to receive.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…